Monday 30 August 2010

secretive boyfriend let me guess

secretive boyfriend, let me guess, he sent me about what gift to me. I thought for a long time, but not over health is not a holiday, hey what gift to buy? boyfriend out from behind an umbrella, her boyfriend, said the city should be umbrella girl sun day hh I happily jumped up, really, this is my life, I, the first time the boy received a gift too! my distraction umbrella, the sky suddenly turned into my emerald green. boyfriend that I really like the city girl.I work in a shoe factory, her boyfriend is a security company, as long as the day shift, every day's work, I When the door would be time thrown up by the shoe factory.

boyfriend wearing a clean white shirt, far away at me laugh, white teeth, I reach out and ran toward her boyfriend, that moment, I feel extremely happy.boyfriend is my fellow students also embark on this project the city, bustling crowds, we have known each other,knowing each other, fell in love, perhaps, the city so that we infected with emotion too much indifference and aloof, we As the rain hiding under the eaves of the birds cling to each other, waiting for fine weather.indeed, as I much girl, ah, beauty, playful, like did little tricks temper, but also arms around like a fantasy Korean movie star boyfriend, as is also hoped that out of the factory door, a male driving a car so I went off work, so the boys bought me a surprise gift makes hh However, I fear, are fantasy fantasy, I know, pair Cinderella's glass slipper exclusive, never can belong to fairy tales.I am a very ordinary girl, no stunning beauty, but around the people say I am a good baby girl; I did not jade, skin and slender leg, but walking is still a handsome guy in the street looking at me innocently, almost hit head-on to the pedestrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment